13 July 2014

38 – Disregard The Last Post Now

I've finished all the maintenance and revamping I wanted to do to The House Newf. Actually, I just got tired of reformatting. Fuck it. I don’t care. It’s good enough now. 

Apologies for having the site down longer than I’d anticipated. I blame three things: gorgeous weather, the Halifax Jazz Festival, and Lebron taking his talents back to Northern Ohio.

Things probably don’t look that much different. I focused on making The House Newf more reader-friendly. Larger text, links that actually lead somewhere, and a new cover picture. I like simple, clean and clear. And that’s how it’s going to be.

So now that I’m back in the saddle, it’s time to pump out some essays!

I’m just messing with you. Fuck that. It’s a beautiful day here today. I’m going outside to make and paint something instead.

Thanks for your patience, and I hope you find the little changes I’ve made agreeable. I’ll be back soon with House Newf #39!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's a House Newf?